Single-Cut Bass Guitar Price Sheet 2013:
Base price with standard items + shipping:
4 string $1500
5 string $1600
6 string $1700
7 string $1800
Standard items include the following:
- 24 frets
- 5 piece laminated neck: Maple, Walnut, Bubinga, Wenge, Rosewood or Purpleheart
- Necks are one piece and not do not have a scarf joint.
- Body core: Ash, Mahogany, Basswood or Walnut
- Body core chambering to save weight. (This is a free option if desired)
- Fingerboard: Maple, Wenge or Rosewood
- Top matched headstock
- Ebony Nut
- Wooden preamp cavity cover
- Hand-rubbed varnish finish
- Bartolini 5.x preamp 18v
- 2 Bartolini M56CBC (EMG 45 Shape) pickups
- Black or Chrome hardware (tuners and bridge)
- Dunlop Dual style or Flush Straplocks
- Hipshot ultralight tuners (3/8 shaft)
- Hipshot B style aluminum bridge
- Plastic knobs
- 34” or 35” scale
- Single dual action truss rod
- Your choice of medium or large frets (.092” to .110”)
- Side and/or top MOP or Abalone fret dots
- 3 piece laminated body
- Exotic wood tops +ask for pricing (This would include wood such as buckeye burl, redwood burl, etc.)
- Full top +$150
- Full back +$50
- Body wood stringers +$10 each
- 7 piece laminated neck +$50
- Glossy lacquer finish +$150
- Gold hardware +50
- Brass bridge +$15
- A style Hipshot bridge +$35
- Hard-shell Case +$75
- Dual Truss rod +$20 (standard on 7 string at no extra charge)
- Carbon fiber stiffing rods +$50 pair.
- Humbucker coil switches +$40 pair. (series-single-parallel)
- External battery box +$20 (normally the 9v sits in the pickup cavity)
- Build time takes 4 months. Currently, I am backed up with orders, so the build time is now 10 months.
- I can get just about any type of wood, so if you have a special kind in mind, I’ll get it for you. If I have to order a special type of wood, it will delay the build by 1 month, as I need to ensure the moisture content of the wood is to the correct %.
- I am very flexible in getting/fitting different types of hardware (preamp, pups, tuners, bridge...) I don’t markup the hardware, so I will only charge you what I pay for them.
- Shipping is typically $65 to the lower 48 states; please enquire for other shipping locations.